Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sunday - you are already in town....so why not check out -



OK - people have been asking me what to do on Sunday after Torque Fest.....my first response has been - What am I gonna do on sunday? - RECOVER......ha.....

well - if you have never been to the National Motorcycle Museum - you would be silly not to go check it out - it is about 30 miles away and WELL worth the drive for any internal combustion engine enthusiasts.

Not even I have been to the NEW location - so even if you have seen the old location - the new place is MUCH bigger so go check it out.

And be sure to check out the movie posters that you see on the wall in the museum - some of those came from me! If you are looking for original old movie posters we will have some at the Vintage Torque Fest so bring some $$$ with ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment