Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hannah turns 5 today! Thanks for everyone's support!!








I'm extremely grateful today.




I was awoken by our special Birthday girl early this morning. With a huge smile on her face as she jumped into bed with us.I said, "Good Morning Birthday Girl!" She replied that she didn't think her legs grew enough to look like a 5 year old and was hoping that she would be much better at kung-fu now that she is older!When I reminisce about the day of her birth, I can't help but give thanks to God for our miracle girl. Looking at how strong and energetic she is I remember upon her birth, waiting as she is having to be checked and monitored and then taken to surgery and wondering what life would be like.Would there be a first birthday or second, and here we are at 5 years old and ready to start Kindergarten in 2 weeks. What a blessing this precious girl is to us and all that know her.




I am thankful to Brigham and Women's Hospital for the care they gave me 5 years ago and Boston Children's Hospital. All these amazingly talented people who dedicate their lives to serving others and truly making the world a better place.... Giving parents the chance to know their children.




Thanks to all the people who have supported us over the years.




There are still challenges ahead and we hope you will want to still be a part of our journey.

We are forever grateful!


Kim Wells








No comments:

Post a Comment