Saturday, August 27, 2011

GREASERAMA - it's almost here - will U be THERE?




what can you say about Los Punk Rods?.......




they are an amazing group of individuals.....I look forward to hanging with them every chance I can - and for me there are not many get above them.......




this is just my opinion of course....




but without them - Vintage Torque Fest never would have happened - I told them of the idea - but I had no money - they said "if you had the funds to pay the track and the insurance - would you do it?"




yeah - of course..........




and they cut us a check.




mind blowing.




humbled.




tears.




I will forever be in their debt and if you ever see them out - thank them for giving back to the hot rod community - they do it in MANY countless ways that never get any publicity - and they dont care about that..........




but thank them - they are filled with the true spirit of keeping hot rodding alive.

they also put on a show that has about 1000 entries of cool cars - cool people - cool vendors - go check it out over Labor Day weekend







No comments:

Post a Comment