Thursday, February 23, 2012

Trophy Queen to Attend Vintage Torque Fest!













ok....I am honored.......
Trophy Queen is coming to Torque Fest.
I need ya'll to purchase some of these top quality handbags.
I first met her in Yokohama at the Mooneyes show.
After that I would see her at the various shows in California.
And then I saw her article in DiCE magazine.
She has a way cool 1948 Indian.
After the last Pile Up she asked about Torque Fest......
I gave her the info and told her we could get her a spot.
I just looked at her schedule..........
Grand National Roadster Show (LA area)
Viva Las Vegas
Lonestar Round Up (Austin TX)
Jokers Car Show in Sweden
Bottrop Kustom Kulture Show in Germany
and......
Torque Fest.
That is it.
We are truly humbled to be in the same conversation as those shows.
If you have any doubts about the show - come on out.
Jenny is.
http://www.trophyqueen.com/

1 comment:

  1. That is SUPER sweet of you to give me such a nice shout out! I am SUPER excited to make it to Torque Fest and to see all of my amazing clients in the mid west!!! People have been raving about this show, and I know it will be a blast!

    See you soon,
    Jenny
    Trophy Queen

    ReplyDelete